Tuesday, August 29, 2006

this weekend is my church's annual campout!!!!! i can't wait. the whole church family heads up to the mountains and we spend the whole weekend there! plus i get to see four friends of mine that i never get to see otherwise. and now for the cream (to borrow from emma woodhouse): i'm getting baptized!!!!! it'll actually be my, uh...second time. but the first time wasn't a true belief in the Lord, so i'm being baptized again, four or five years later. only downside, the lake up at the campout is icy cold and leech infested! yuck! at least i'll have one of my friends being baptized there too for moral support. :)

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM PDT , Blogger New Fool said...

OK this seems good. The only thing I'm worried about is what if your church is a cult. You never know. But maybe there are people who belong in cults, so I guess I can't say that's not OK. I guess whatever it is, I hope it all goes right, regardless of whether the goal is evil.

 
At 7:48 AM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

my church is 100% not a cult. we believe in trusting the bible and the bible alone!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home