Sunday, June 01, 2008

Chekt

So yeah church seemed extra cool today. I teared up during the sermon. When Pastor was talking about the disciples question to Jesus--"Who will be greatest in the kingdom of heaven?"--he said that their question should have been, "Do we really get to be in heaven? With God? Me, a vile sinner?" And it just hit me that I, wicked sinner, will be in heaven! With God Almighty! Jesus has taken all my awful, disgusting sins and allowed me to be with Him forever! I couldn't help it. I wept right there.

Lunch tasted good afterwards because we went to Panda Express. And everyone knows that Panda Express tastes better than pretty much any other fast food. I even tried something new today and skipped Orange Chicken!

My cat is sleeping on a pillow next to me. Ok now I picked her up and stuck her on my lap. She's complaining, but not moving away. Cats are pretty cool. It's cloudy outside and that is the one sucky thing I can think of right now. My grandma is shuffling around the house behind me; it's kinda creepy sometimes because she looks a little like a ghost. But at least she's a sweet granny ghost.

I think Mom and Dad are taking naps. Lily's at Mikhaila's house. *gasp* I just heard speaking! That means my Mom is up! She's grumbling. I think she's frustrated because the bathroom door is stuck.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:57 PM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

Even tho I was half asleep, I remember that part of the sermon, too. It's kinda easy to forget, in a way, that we're all sinners who don't deserve Heaven but God loves us so that we can enter His kingdom - for that reason.

I missed out on going to lunch with ya. I went to Red Robin and it wasn't my birthday lol. Is orange chicken yer favorite Asian food? That's just about the only type I can stand.

Did your mom get stuck in the bathroom lol?? That would be a weird adventure.. I can imagine "being stuck in the bathroom for 88 hours!" in the newspaper.

 
At 4:01 PM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Yeah well you should come to lunch with us this Sunday; we might be going to Qdoba, not sure.
Wow you are the first person I've met who doesn't like Chinese food. But you're picky anyways so whatever...just kidding!!!
No, she didn't get stuck, but I am sure I would've been laughing if she had.

 
At 5:06 PM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

If that's the place I think it is, I remember going to Qdoba with a buncha people from church when I just started going there. Tacos, right? Can't go wrong there, well, unless I'm wrong about the place.

lol, you made me laugh by calling me picky ^^ Anyway I was gonna try and go to lumch with you all yesterday but it seemed like everyone was bookin it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home