Thursday, October 05, 2006

Well, today I did school and baked pumpkin bread. Yuck for the former, yum for the latter! I told Robbie that I wouldn't be able to write about the campout, so that's off my back. I still haven't done anything in my story, but I think I know how I'm going to end it. But I'm not telling! When I publish it and get famous, you'll just have to buy it and read it. Heehee. I'm changing my bad guy's name from Dragoslav to something else. Any ideas for a sinister name that actually sounds believable?

9 Comments:

At 8:23 PM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

It's kinda...well, I'm not sure if it's medieval or 1700s. There's a little of both.

 
At 11:29 AM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Maybe Wickham. It's taken, yes I know, but the name conjures up to me the word wicked.

 
At 8:07 PM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Well, then, how about Morthos? Or Lord Rugoth? Maybe those are still too weird?

 
At 8:08 PM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Oh, and you guys need to put some stuff on your profiles. And Danna, you need to join the Jane Austen blog!!!

 
At 4:46 PM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Okay, so I'm thinking Rugoth. Sound okay?

 
At 8:55 PM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Isn't Morthos taken in the Silmarillion? I actually haven't read it, but I heard that there's some guy by that name in there. And Morthos sounds kinda like Morpheus to me, which is too sci-fi for my kinda story. You know, the Matrix guy?

 
At 10:36 AM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Yes, I like it too. But I'm still stuck on a MAJOR point: what direction should I send it? Tragedy, happily-ever-after, fantasy--I've considered all of those and more. What do you guys think? And do you think I should put another post on now so that we can start up fresh?

 
At 8:23 AM PST , Blogger Tami P said...

frisbeefreak

 
At 8:46 AM PST , Blogger Tami P said...

how about the name Penelope

or here's a pretty good one Claudius or Claudia its latin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home