Friday, November 03, 2006

*sigh* You guys have abandoned me...am I talking to nobody, now?

Yes, I know, Megan, you're computer is slow.
Yes, I know, Danna, you're too busy with kids.
Yes, I know, Ethan, you're too busy with farming.

Excuses, excuses. Well, I have to talk to somebody, so I'll say it to anybody who's listening. Last night was fun and sad. Fun because I got to go to Robbie's football game and talk to Megan while we sat on the bleachers. Even though it was pouring down rain.
It was sad because the other team won (ha ha, I'm giving no specifics!) and we were so close!!! But that's not the worst of it. Afterwards, we all went to dinner, and Robbie was extremely depressed. He barely spoke, and when he finally started talking to Megan and me, my sister's brainless friends started saying, "There's no reason to be sad, Robbie." "It's just a game, Robbie." "You guys were really close, it's too bad you didn't win, Robbie." And he shut up again. I wanted to strangle them!!! I hate seeing my friends upset, especially somebody like him, who is always happy and fun. Well, maybe spending a weekend at the church men's retreat will cheer him up.
Bek might be visiting from...er, up north. And she might get to spend the night at my house on Saturday! We'll have a blast. We'll watch S&S...or Little Secrets...or The Lake House!!! Well, I still have homework, so buh-bye, and you guys better comment this time!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Aw, I feel special now. You check my blogs!!! Yay! I bet the guys are having a great time right now.

 
At 5:22 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Yay, I'm happy. It's totally no prob if you guys are busy; sometimes I feel guilty for not being busier than I am. Especially today since I didn't have school (ha ha!), and the most productive thing I did was wash the cat and email Robbie a few times.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home