Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Okay, I take it back. You guys haven't abandoned me, I've just been writing boring stuff that nobody wants to comment on, right? Whatever, you guys, be that way. No, jk.
The ladies' retreat is on Friday, and I can't wait!!! A whole weekend of girl-talk, no chores, and spending time in God's word! Can't get any better.
Today I'm going to the library to get books on Queen Victoria. That's who I've chosen for my research paper I'm doing. Pretty far cry from what I did the last two papers! For those who don't know, they were about Stonewall Jackson and separation of church & state. Well, I actually still have half my schoolday left, so I'll go do that before my mom gets home. Shhhh, don't tell her I was on here! ;)

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM PST , Blogger Matt said...

Did you volunarily choose to do a paper on Stonewall? Thomas Jackson is one of my heroes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home