Monday, November 13, 2006

Um...it said that there were three comments, which I really wanted to read, but when I clicked, it didn't show any. So, I'm sorry if anybody had something important to say, because I couldn't read it. There's a lot of weird things going on with my blogs. :P

Today my family went to The Santa Claus 3. It was actually kind of cute! Not exactly my fave genre of movie, but it was more just to do something as a family than for the movie. A movie that I can't wait to come out is Night in the Museum. That looks hilarious!!!!! Ben Stiller is so funny. For anybody who likes silly, weird humor, I highly recommend Mystery Men, which is about a bunch of guys who think they're superheroes, but are really just a bunch of nerdy wanna-bes. I doubt that Ethan, Beth, or Danna would appreciate it. You guys are too intellectual. :)

The ladies' retreat was a blast!!!! I'd describe what we did, but I think I already said most of it (condensed) on Beth's Lothlorien blog. Which is more of a conversation than a blog. But it's cool, we talk about good stuff. Like time travel. ;)

I changed the Jane Austen blog to a general book blog. Any member can now suggest a book they like, put up discussion questions, or whatever, and it's not limited to any one author. That should make it easier!

The quiz rally is on Friday!!!! Pray for us, that we wouldn't just do it for the competition. And pray for me, that I have patience with all the annoying newbies!!!! Actually, it's not so bad. It's just that Robbie, Jordan, and Bryan are so distracting with all their jokes, and it's hard to pay attention to the quiz coach when I'm laughing. :D

Blogger needs to put emoticons on here. That would be fun.

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

*sniff* All alone on blogger...

 
At 4:33 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Am I dumb or something, cuz I can't figure out what would cause a parent to have a fit over one of my blogs. God's Girl sounds pretty safe to me...and I can't imagine what he'd have against books. Wait, was it fancydresses? I can see that getting to your dad... :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home