Wednesday, June 04, 2008

It was a Wednesday

So yesterday and today I laughed myself silly on the Marvel/DC vids from RandomGuy. He's my new hero!!! And Season 2 is up and running with Batman and Iron Man going up against each other. *sigh* Sometimes stuff is just good.
Yesterday we went to The Courtyard, which is a small gift shop with tons of good stuff. My mom bought a TOTAL find! It's an issue of the Saturday Evening Post from 1968! There was this whole article about the music scene going on then, and lots of funny advertisements. I had a ball reading it.
So today I made some cupcakes for the Bereans kids tonight. I, sadly, don't get any. I think I want to make my famous (well, not famous YET) flourless chocolate cake. Everyone I know who's ever had it likes it. I love watching people's eyes get wide and they say, "Wow, this is really good." And then I do my little victory dance. Which is basically just jumping in circles and waving my hands around. What can you expect, I'm a white girl!
Tonight is church, so that's something. These lazy days basically make Wednesdays my favorite day of the week.

I think I am going to let myself like Foreigner again. It's been a long time.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

Seems like yer always going somewhere, even tho you say the days are lazy. I agree with ya that Wednesdays are a welcomed interruption to the week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home