Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Okay, I'm putting a new post on here, even though I got no responses to the last one. But I still want you guys to comment on that one. The end, especially, is rather important. I'm only posting this one because Ethan tagged me. Never done this before, but here goes:

1. I am a firm believer that Pepsi is the work of the devil. I haven't tasted it in 3 years, and never will again.

2. I like tragic movies. Last night I cried during Little Women when Beth died...this makes, what, the bazillionth time?

3. I don't play a lot of video games, but I'm pretty good at Super Smash Brothers Melee. When I play as Shiek, every other player goes like, "Aw, come on, Emily! That's not fair!"

4. Harry Nillson is my favorite song writer. Yes, he's dead, but he had a genius for lyricism.

5. I don't just laugh when something funny happens, I laugh when I'm happy. Sometimes I laugh in dead silence, and everyone stares...embarrassing.

6. I have glasses. Okay, most people who read this would know that, but I don't think Ethan did. Did you?

I now tag...um, the only people who comment on here are Ethan and Danna, and Ethan just tagged me (I'm assuming tag-backs are nixed) and Danna doesn't have a blog. So what do I do now?

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

You can have a blogger profile without having a blog. Just click on her name and you'll see.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home