Friday, August 08, 2008

Oooh-eeh-oooh

I've had the song Buddy Holly in my head for hours!!! But at least it's an AWESOME song. I think I say the word awesome too much. There really aren't too many things that deserve awe. But seriously, Buddy Holly by Weezer is really great. "Oooh-eeh-ooh I look just like Buddy Holly. Oh oh! And you're Mary Tyler Moore. I don't care what they say about us anyways. No, I don't care about that." Pretty good stuff.
I've been reading Job in my morning Bible, and it occurred to me: anybody who believes that God will give you a happy, easy life hasn't read that book! Job was a devout follower of the Lord, but God chose to test him in ways most people can't even imagine. It sort of blows the whole "health and wealth" faith system right out of the water.

So today I went to the airshow with the Loynes! It was cool. There were some boring bits, but plenty of good stuff in there. A jet-powered car raced a plane. That was the best. LOVE THAT. Bill got to go too; she actually has come to the past two sleepovers I've gone to. It's sort of cool I guess. Before the actual show, we went to the beginning...exhibits or whatever they're called. I climbed the rock wall! Actually really fun, but I looked like an idiot.
Mosquitoes are eating me alive!!! If I keep getting bit at this rate, I'll be a shriveled little wisp within a fortnight! XP
Ehhhh...not much else going on right now. Megan's sitting here. Say hello, Megan. "Hi!" she says. Clever as always. jk lol

ttyl my friends

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 5:09 AM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

LAUGH-OUT-LOUD :DD What is everybody doing in that dumb picture haha??!!

Jason looks like he's about to cry like a baby.
Janelle looks like she's free-falling.
You look normal except for maybe there should be an ice cream cone in yer hand.
And I look like I want to shoot off like a rocket...

 
At 7:19 PM PDT , Blogger Janelle said...

From what I've heard, Weezer is not a good band to be listening to....

 
At 10:59 PM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Well, they have some bad songs (or so I'm told), but I don't listen to that! They also have some muy fine music that I do like a lot. Same as most music groups. :)

 
At 12:23 AM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

Can't go wrong with video game music!! Am I right? I think for once I may be.. Final Fantasy ftw :D

 
At 2:26 PM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Can't argue with that. I listened to the music clip on your profile; it was pretty good! I don't even play Final Fantasy...

 
At 2:50 PM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

I lived off FF in my high school years, so that'd be about 37 years ago or so.. that and choc milk eugh!! yum XD

 
At 9:56 PM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Did you know that chocolate milk is made from the milk that got blood in it during the milking process? That's why you should always make your own. (I'm just chock-full of information, eh?) :D

 
At 10:11 PM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

Wow.. that means I probly have like 300 gallons of blood in me :( Thumbs down to high school life then :(

 
At 12:38 AM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

I still can't get over the hilariousness of that picture. It just makes me rofl for some reason haha.
Humility is totally important.

 
At 9:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's. Really. Really. Gross. I like that picture. It's...Cute. Oh, and hi, Megan.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home