Wednesday, July 09, 2008

No title coming to mind

So Michelle spent the night after the party on the 4th. *sniff* They're going to Colorado for a couple weeks, so it'll be the last one for a while. I don't like it when friends leave, even for such a short time. Makes me depressed.

Anyway. After church, I went with Megan and her family to a park type thing. We were going to swim the creek, but it was c-c-cold! So we sat around the fire and ate Polish sausage. Quite a good backup plan. Her grandparents told us that marshmallows have pig fat in them! That is so weird and pretty GROSS.
I'm listening to a playlist I made called "Delightfully Cheesy Songs." It's so marvelous! It has stuff like Barry Manilow, N*SYNC, Styx, even Carman! hehe very very cheesy stuff. Right now it's playing Strange Magic by Electric Light Orchestra.

Ok, talk to you great people later.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 2:43 PM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

Who is Robbie? Sounds like I'm glad I don't know him.. Well yea it's sad when friends leave! At least she's not leaving for good, that's something to be thankful for, cuz that's the worst.
You just made marshmallows taste even better to me!! I'm gonna go get a bag or two and eat them plain :p

 
At 4:23 PM PDT , Blogger Janelle said...

Who are the Williams?

 
At 8:32 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that movie is amazing.tim burton is a ~genius~....and, yeah, marshmallows do have pig fat.and ground up equine and bovine hooves....erlack..

 
At 3:14 PM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Robbie Williams is my old boyfriend who used to come to our church. Also known as lying cheat, player, and overall jerk.

 
At 5:04 PM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

Wow, yer only 17 and you've had a boyfriend before - well I guess that's normal.. now I seem even more unexperienced. Looks like girls really do dig dumb guys :/
I should become super dumb!!

 
At 11:38 PM PDT , Blogger Megan said...

No please don't we would have to disown you as our friend haha!
I havn't seen that in soooooo long!
Oh and don't get me started on the Lying cheat/player/overall jerk! Y'all will never hear the end of my rantings about his jerkness!
Ok I will stop now.☻

 
At 6:09 AM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

*huge sigh* I'll never understand :/

 
At 7:07 PM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Understand what?

 
At 1:36 AM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

.. Nothing. Just people I guess.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home