Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Time to Tell the World...

...that today is sunny! Yee-ha. Yesterday I vacuumed the car. Double yee-ha! I also watched Alice in Wonderland. Not the Disney cartoon...but the WAY better live action one. I think it was actually made for TV by Hallmark, but it's BAZOOOKA GREAT! If anybody's seen Napoleon Dynamite, you know the girl who plays Deb? She played Alice in this version when she was younger. I ♥ it.

Last Tuesday I had chicken adobo at the Tuesday Market, and now I'm addicted. It's a Filipino dish of really tender seasoned chicken over rice. They served me a heaping bowl for $5.50 and I scarfed it faster than anything. I got a recipe off the net and will make it sometime. Maybe some of you fine folks can come to my house and eat it with me! Huzzah!

I have a song stuck in my head. Care to share in my misery? It's Weapon of Choice by Fatboy Slim. Listen to it; you'll love it then hate it because IT NEVER LEAVES. Tony played it on our comp when they came for dinner Sunday. Speaking of which, I like the Varelas. Very very very nice people, and all of them hecka funny. Except it was too bad that Jordan couldn't come. He was at football camp or some such crap.

Here's the question of the day: why do children tattle? In my opinion, there are several possible explanations. What do you think?

Labels: , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 3:10 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was little, the only reason I remember "tattling," was because I wanted something (whether an object or for someone else to get in trouble). I think kids have an unrealistic view on fairness, so if they are treated unjustly in the smallest way, it's a huge deal and something MUST be done about it.

I don't know if that's what you're thinking of, but... yeah, that's my answer.

 
At 11:31 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do kids tattle?cos they're manipulative, lying genetic mistakes!nah, just kidding!i think kids tattle cos they want something.or cos they feel wronged.kid's are pretty much secure in the knowledge that the world does in fact revolve around them, so their brother stealing their teddy is deserving of a full scale trial and possibly an execution...

 
At 1:50 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hulloh?"

"Girls like guys who have skills!!"

"Gross!"

"I don't feel vurry good.."

"But my lips hurt real BAD."

 
At 11:42 AM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

ok, this new anonymous has me stumped. Prolly somebody from Polyvore...but who? :)

 
At 6:07 PM PDT , Blogger Caleb said...

I tried to post a reply 5 times but it never let me, idk what is going on...

Anyway, what are your ideas Emily?

 
At 11:24 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, 'anonymous' is a little weird..it prolly is someone from polyvore...or some kind of harmless weirdo..

 
At 9:00 AM PDT , Blogger Caleb said...

You know you don't necessarily know who Autonomous is. It could be someone that was browsing through random blogs on blogger (blogger does have this feature) and came upon this one and didn't want to be known. If you want to know who people are that comment you can turn anonymous postings off.

 
At 3:06 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's polyvore?

 
At 12:54 PM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

oh well I guess you're not from polyvore...who are you???

 
At 3:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Jeff. Yea I mixed it up by being anonymous!.. typing my account info takes too much energy sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home