Friday, June 13, 2008

and and and wth

This morning my mom, sister, and I helped Bama set up a tent canopy type thing. She's having a garage sale in a couple weeks. Some of my stuff is going in it, so may be I'll make some MONEH!!! lol probably not; I only put my junk in the garage sale pile hehe.
I made that chocolate cake I mentioned before. It has to refrigerate overnight before it's any good though, so that'll be perfect timing for Megan's party tomorrow! I'm still wearing the apron; I probably should put it away, but it just looks so wicked awesome on me. jk
Daddy's taking me shooting tomorrow.
....................................not sure how I feel about that. Part of me is still kind of scared. But you know what? Matthew 10:29 says, "Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will." God's got everything under control, even my clumsy hands holding a gun.
I'm writing again! I've started scribbling down pieces of a new story. It's tons harder than writing poetry; a fair poem can be written in like, 10 minutes sometimes. My best poems have taken me less than half an hour. A story, especially one I want to expand into possibly a novel, is a long-term project. I don't like long-term projects. But I love books, so I think it's time I exercise my mind a little and make a novel myself.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5:29 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's kinda scary that u're relying god to help u hold a gun steady...but still, have fun!

 
At 9:06 PM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

I wish I could go shooting.. and you better make moneh! By the way this current anonymous isn't me, and I don't recognize the typing style either. Who could it be!?

Just don't point the gun at yourself :p

 
At 2:15 PM PDT , Blogger Megan said...

Oh you lucky duck! I love going target shooting!! I feel so cool when I hit the target! It is a little scary, but just remember the safety rules and follow them, always being mindful of where the gun is pointing lol! ☺ I am sure your'e gonna have fun Em! Well, at least I know I would! See ya later today!

 
At 3:41 PM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

I think anonymous is Caitlin. But I'd have to ask her.
(oh and YEAH I had fun shooting!!!)

 
At 6:14 PM PDT , Blogger Caleb said...

Do you know what you are going to write your novel on?
I love going to the gun range, I did that with my friend and it is quite fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home