Thursday, July 17, 2008

Aaaahhhh...Peace and Quiet

After two weeks of rubbing a cheese grater on my nerves, my cousin has gone back home. I did enjoy having him here, but two weeks is a long time. He kept saying stupid stuff like, "I am chocolate!" or "Good job," and patting me on the arm. I probably embarrassed him because I started shrugging him off and twitching away when he would pat my shoulder or whatever. It was just a little too much!

[Paragraph deleted]

Mommy's painting the family room. Shhhhhh it's a surprise for my dad! It actually looks really great; nice tan color with a little brown glow. And we're getting a bunch of bookshelves for our library. That I am REALLY excited about. Imagine: a whole wall, crammed with all kinds of books imaginable! You probably can't guess how important that is to me.
I have five books to read by the end of summer. That's not including the six I already read. I hope I get it all done! Maybe I'll finish really early and be able to cram in another one. Books are from heaven.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:54 AM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

I can imagine that; it's my worst nightmare.

 
At 1:20 PM PDT , Blogger Jeff said...

The way you talk about yer cousin makes him sound like an ex-best friend of mine from middle school. He did/said some of the same garbage - totally deserving of a cheese grater. He'll prob grow out of it.

 
At 5:50 PM PDT , Blogger Caleb said...

Why did you delete that paragraph Emily?
As well as the comments made by myself and Pastor Chuck?

Pastor Chuck brought up some good points to show that we need to be prepared before we see the movie, but that doesn't mean you need to sensor us...

I know that, as administrator of this weblog, you have control to moderate whatever posts you want, I just want to know what line I stepped over with my comment about enjoying Dark Knight.

My cousin's just left today as well. They have been up for over a month. It's always sad watching them go and knowing that you won't see them again for another year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home