Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Hard to Type, Sorry.

It feels kinda good to be posting again. Except that typing is still really hard with this atrocious strap thingy around my finger. I take the bandage off in the morning, so hopefully I'll be free as a bird with my fingers! One upside to all this though--I got five more phone calls than I normally get! Which makes a grand total of five phone calls. And two of them were from the doctor's office. And one person didn't even ask how I as doing. :/ hehe. But I'm not bitter. ;) But guess what pretty much made my day? Michelle, Marinda, and Tami all came over and gave me juice and cookie dough!!! I love juice! That's a heads-up: if you ever are forced to get me something, and you can't think of anything, get me some nice box or bottle of juice. Yummy. :)

Michelle wrote a fancy-schmancy poem with magnetic poetry on my fridge. Something about rain drops journeying through the wood...I wrote a poem with magnetic poetry too, and it's much better. *ahem*

"People freeze and fall dead
In my refrigerator."

Whatcha think? Uuuuhhh I think I must've been a little loopy, because I was literally lying on the floor laughing after I wrote that. Not really that funny now that I look at it. But yeah, they're sweet sisters. I love my church family so very very much.♥

I ditched on a hike for tomorrow. Sorry guys, but it's just not my thang. Maybe someday when I get all fit and amazing super-woman or something. But have fun anyways! :)

Now that I start blogging again, I want other people to blog too. I like reading about the lives of my friends, as everyone has their own writing style and viewpoint of events. Plus it seems to be easier to be open about yourself on a blog. Not that that's always a good thing. X( Ugh but that's another story.

In case you're not on Facebook, I'm going to post a link on here that I posted there:

http://fiveprime.org/flickr_hvmnd.cgi?search_type=Tags&photo_number=100&photo_type=250&noform=t&quicksearch=1&sort=Interestingness&textinput=castle+france

I really want to see these. In person. A pipe dream, but maybe someday...and yes I know that a lot of these are Photoshopped. Don't matter to me none, I bet they're even better in real life. :)

Well there's my first REAL post of the new year. The commenting is the fun part!

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

At 1:15 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to My BLogspot

 
At 10:40 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice rhymes there, Emily!Those are fun to make, although that one doesn't really count.

 
At 10:49 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang it! I just realized that I was that one person that did not ask how you were doing. Sorry! I feel like such a jerk! But I did ask you on your last post.

 
At 1:40 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

lol it's fine. I'll forgive you someday. ;) jk

 
At 2:21 PM PST , Blogger Jeff said...

Yer confusing :X

 
At 3:35 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had fun on the hike...sorry you couldn't make it Jeff. Then we all gained five pounds at Chopotle.

 
At 4:09 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Sounds like fun, Ben! Who all made it to the hike?

Jeff, if what you're saying means what I think it means...then all I can say is, guys definitely get a different impression than girls do on EVERYTHING.-_-

 
At 4:22 PM PST , Blogger Jeff said...

I don't know what you think that i think I meant, but I stand by my statement. But I've been told I am too, so maybe it doesn't mean anything.

Plus, I already knew that difference between dudes and chicks.

 
At 4:34 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...Charlie, Jordanna, Ethan, Tyler, Marinda, and Michelle.

Don't worry, Jeff, people tell me I'm weird. Guess I can't blame them though.

 
At 4:43 PM PST , Blogger Jeff said...

Weird is usually good.. usually.

Hey Ben btw wish I coulda gone hiking, but I need sleep sometimes. When I woke up and looked outside and saw it was raining I didn't feel as bad.

 
At 4:48 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Oh wow, you guys got a good turnout after all. Glad to hear it.

 
At 5:12 PM PST , Blogger Jeff said...

Did you all slide down hills on yer side and back as if sledding?

 
At 5:47 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...we sank, like, eight inches in mud a few times, and Charlie had no traction cause he wore his converse.

 
At 6:45 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did they just shave the excess off your finger? I'll bet it itches. You could have a righteous looking scar to, but generally, the doctors do some special thing so girls don't have scars. At least that what Marinda told me.

 
At 9:19 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Besides being a new day or just plain old January 8, it is also bubble bath day, Elvis Presley's birthday (1935), national English toffee day, national show and tell day at work, and milk carton birthday (1929).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home