Monday, January 05, 2009

...maybe?

It's a new year. Can't say a new me for sure. I think it's time I started blogging again. Life has changed in many ways, even since the last post here in September. I have to confess that it's not really good ways, for the most part. But that is neither here nor there; what matters is that I am still alive and ready to talk your ears off again, if you're ready to listen. Sorry for my choppy writing style; I have a bandage/cast thing on my finger that makes typing really slow and difficult. :P

Oh, and thank you to the "Anonymous" of my last post who encouraged me to start blogging again. I'm happy to see that there's at least one person who is checking up on me. :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:06 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

After all this, there is only one thing to say: Have reverence for God, and obey his commands, because this is all that we were created for. ECCLESIASTES 12:13 TEV

 
At 9:32 AM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Amen, sir!

 
At 1:50 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Blogging again! I've been waiting for this cause things can get pretty boring around my house with Tara always at school and my bro away at college.

Anyway...hows your finger?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home