Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My hair looks nasty!

I haven't brushed it yet today and I look like a cavewoman lol.

Today I had to do the impossible in writing class...write a positive paragraph about Barack Obama. It was painful. But thankfully, I got to undo all that in a second paragraph that squashes him flat! XD

We finished Fellowship of the Ring yesterday. Twin Towers is next! ;) hehe Jeff. I'm getting grumpier and grumpier all the time thinking about Megsie having an 8-5 job. -_- It's not what I would have done. Oh well, she's happy about it, so that's all that matters, right?

My finger can almost bend all the way now! Not quite, but by the time I get the stitches out next week, I'll be a-ok! *knock on wood* :D

Tonight is the Ladies' Christmas Party. Yes, I know it is January. But with all that yucky snow (OH THAT'S RIGHT I said yucky) last month, we never got to have it. :( Hooray!

I've been assigned to write a summary of Philippians. Today I started on the first chapter, and it stuck out to me how much Paul absolutely LOVES those people! Such an admonishment to me; I mean, I love you guys to death, but read this:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=philippians%201;&version=50;
That's real love.

My family is driving me insane. But I guess that means I should read Philippians 1 again, right? >.<

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5:38 PM PST , Blogger Jeff said...

No.
How can you even write anything good about Obama unless yer Muslim, I don't get it.
Yea - Twin Towers!! Obama probly likes twin towers. I'm lookin forward to it, but Megan's gonna be working again soon which is toopid! If her not being able to see her friends very much makes her happy, then I guess that's all that matters :(
So this means bowling action fairly soon, huh.
Yer gonna include Maggie in on that, too, right - she's a girl.
I think the best way we can love our brothers and sisters is to do our best to love God.
Don't let it get to you too much. I don't know what's bothering you tho.

 
At 1:25 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Well, all I wrote nice about Obama was his pleasant-looking facial features. I couldn't think of anything else nice to say about the fellow. -_-

Well, actually, with this new job, Megan works pretty close to our house...*cogs turning*

 
At 2:27 PM PST , Blogger Megan said...

yes very close, only about 10 or 15 minutes away! I still don't know what is going on this weekend but maybe we could do something on Saturday? I still have to ask mom and everything but idk we'll see!

 
At 5:37 AM PST , Blogger Jeff said...

Lunch time!!!

 
At 9:52 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I can't say I agree with your views on Obama. In fact I kind of want to punch Jeff in the face. Fortunately I have never met him, and never will. Sorry about that, Jeff. But I hear you on the cavewoman hair. except mine looks like that even AFTER I've brushed it. And sorry about your finger, what happened?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home