Thursday, January 08, 2009

Szechuan BURNING

Mom brought home the leftover Szechuan chicken and it's burning my lips like crazy! 8( Oh well, at least the dinner I made at HOME was good. Pasta alfredo with mushrooms. Yummy stuff (even though Lily said it was yucky). ^^

The bandage is off my finger, and now I'm looking at a nasty jagged line of stitches. Plus the finger is swelling up. Plus there's a couple weird bluish spots. I guess you probably didn't want to know about my creepy finger problems...sorry. XP

Today school was super-easy again, which I'm guessing it will be tomorrow too. Maybe these stitches aren't so bad after all. :) I'm counting down to the END of this school year...which means the end of high school!!! :D That's very exciting for me. Homeschooling has been a great experience, but it's starting to get to me. Being cooped up for so long can make a person crazy...jk (mostly). We already know that my fall into madness came quite a while ago, so the damage is done. :(

Mom and Dad went to dinner with the Gottwalds, who they hadn't seen for quite a while. Pray for Mike; his cancer is getting pretty advanced. Pray that he would find comfort in the Lord during his time left here.

While they were at dinner, I listened to a lot of music and chatted on Facebook with Jeff for most of the evening. That was pretty fun; now he's going to Albertsons so I'm here blogging...Bill also got a little crazy. She talks so funny online. X)

I think we're going to try to do something for a going-away type thing for Greg and Ethan on Sunday. I'm sorta counting on Ben reading this, since I forgot to call him today. And Jeff, you're invited too. Since you guys basically make up the extent of my readership (except for Washingtonians), I'll put the invite up here: we don't really know what we're doing yet, but we might hang out at my house or go to Park Lanes or something. Whatever we do, it won't be expensive. :) Do you want to come?

My fingers are so cold...breathing on them doesn't help. :'(

I printed off some piano music for Bill today. I got her Ice Dance, You Raise Me Up, and her favorite song...Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger! I hope she learns Ice Dance...Edward Scissorhands is one of the best movies ever. (Obligatory watch-with-someone-who-knows-the-scene-to-skip comment...)

Please sing me a song. I have Poker Face stuck in my head, and I think I've had about enough "mu-mu-mu-mah" for one day!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At 9:59 PM PST , Blogger Jeff said...

Yer finger looks perfectly normal, just like a balloon.

I can sense yer senoritis coming along very strongly and this is mostly a good sign.

Chatting ftw.

Whoa, I'm invited, too!? Then yah I'd like to go yippee.

Lily does type really weird; it'd be crazy cool to see her act the way she types!

Yer getting me addicted to yer music...

 
At 10:55 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool...drop me a line and deliver me the details.

I definitely feel your pain about being cooped up for so long. It's amplified by the fact that my sister is always working and that Greg now lives in Idaho.

If we go to bowling, you have to join in, Emily.

Get your hands off the girl cant you see she belongs to me in a perfect situation I let love down the drain...there, my work here is done.

 
At 11:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...please don't remind me that that's not even how the song goes.

 
At 9:35 AM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Yes, Jeff, fingers looking like balloons is perfectly normal. -_-
If you guys have nothing planned after church Sunday, we can all hit Park Lanes (unless someone has a better idea). Jeff, this'll mean we probably miss Potts night. :(
Thanks for the song Ben. I like that one. :)

 
At 10:42 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a better idea. I say we go ice skating! But I'm probably the only one who wants to go there.

 
At 12:26 PM PST , Blogger Jeff said...

I, of course, have nothing planned. Why would we miss Sunday night? Are we planning on spending hours at the bowling alley?

 
At 1:38 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or ice arena.

 
At 2:37 PM PST , Blogger Janelle said...

Dude, I totally read the stuff on here. but no one remembers me... :-(

 
At 4:34 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

I'm sorry, Janelle! I totally forgot that I have other readers (my mind just thinks of the commenters...).
Jeff, you're probably right. idk we'll see.

 
At 4:57 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What exactly is the plan?

 
At 4:58 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry...that anonymous was me. My laptop glitched out on me again.

 
At 8:16 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

I don't think the plan is completely solid, but since it's basically just to hang out a little with Greg and Ethan before they go, we can figger that out when the time comes imo.

 
At 8:31 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean its up to me? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home