Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Did everyone have a merry Christmas? Good. Okay, as you may have noticed, my God's Girl blog has been DELETED. That doesn't mean I'm not interested in theological discussions (totally not true!); I just haven't been getting a lot of traffic on the comment box, and I'm alread running two other blogs, so...yeah. Guess what I got for Christmas? A DIGITAL CAMERA!!!! Totally sweet! Now I can take tons of pics of my friends without hogging my dad's camera. I also got a combined total of $80, so that's a good start to any big purchase I might want to buy myself. I'm thinking maybe a Zune? I haven't researched it much, so if you know of any probs with Zunes, please tell me!

What's the best gift you got this Christmas?

2 Comments:

At 9:16 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Sweeeet. Speaking of DVDs, today my daddy bought a few that were on sale at Wal-Mart. I can't wait to see Unbreakable! It looks really good. Shyamalan is one of my favorite directors. You seen that one?

 
At 1:32 PM PST , Blogger Ammy said...

My favorite gift was a fifteen dollar watchermacallit to barnes and Nobles

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home