Monday, December 04, 2006

Well, not much has changed since my last post(s). I'm really late for school right now, so I feel really guilty writing this.

I've gotten back into writing my book. I changed Dragoslav to Rugoth. But I'm having really bad writer's block!!!! I mean, looking at what I've written so far, there's way too much dialogue, and not enough plot. And nobody wants to read just a bunch of conversations between two-dimensional characters. Maybe if I based my characters off of people I know...that might be fun!

I've been trying lots of different flavors in my cocoa. I highly recommend orange or lemon, either with vanilla. Yummy!!! But stay away from almond. It's gross.

I was about to write that I'm bored, but from what Pastor Chuck's been teaching, boredom is sin. Ouch. That'll take some getting used to.

I just finished Night. I'll post on it on our book blog soon, but I gotta get to school now. All I can say is, it's moving. And graphic. And tragic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home