Friday, December 08, 2006

Last night was the ladie's Christmas party, and it's my first time doing secret pals!!! I won't say who I got, because I know Danna reads this, and it's a secret!!!

I just realized recently that I like comics. I found a couple cool ones on the net for free, and I can't get enough of it! Fluffy reading is fun. Heehee, don't worry, I still read real books too.

It seems like Robbie and I are falling out of touch. Of course, my definition of "out of touch" is a little too stringent! He hasn't come to church for the past Wednesday and Sunday, and I've only gotten two e-mails from him the whole week, but I'm sure we'll get back into hanging out and stuff. I'll probably see him on Sunday anyway....

Ethan, you've made my life difficult. Every once in a while, something will come up in conversation with my friends that you've said something about, so I mention what you told me. Then they say, "Who told you that?" And I say, "A guy I met on the internet." And they freak!!!! I always have to explain myself, or else they think you're a new love interest! Eek!!!!

I bought DMC the day, it came out, of course! My dad didn't like it. To each their own, I guess. Michelle and Tyler didn't like it either.

Okay, now what do I talk about? I wish Beth would put a pic of herself on bethbookitty. I've always wondered what she looks like! But I shouldn't complain, because I'm never putting a pic of myself on here. Family rules, I guess. I guess we'll all find out what we look like when we meet each other in heaven, right?

4 Comments:

At 7:59 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Tomorrow today? Huh? Okay, looking at your description, it sounds like she's gorgeous!!! Or at least very, very cute. What do you look like?

 
At 11:13 AM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Brown, straight hair down to my shoulders.
Black-rimmed glasses (sort of rectangular, sort of rounded).
Big smile (I get it from my mom). No dimples.
Greenish-greyish-goldish-hazelish eyes.
Slight tan which gets pretty deep in summer. It's the teeny-tiny itty-bitty of Hawaiian in me, I guess.

Ugh, you're right, it's super difficult describing yourself. :P

 
At 9:30 AM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Danna!!!! Wow, you're online!!!! The party was an absolute BLAST!! I so wish you guys coulda been there. Megsie will show you pics. How's all the cousins? Say hi to them for me! And hi to Charlie! Robbie's been complaining that Charlie needs to get back. Love and hugs!

P.S. Come back sooner than soon!


Okay, Ethan, I doubt you're going to be able to visualize my face, cuz I left out a bunch of stuff. It's hard! You described yourself better.

 
At 12:32 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Sounds great, Danna! I still feel bad for not getting to know Courtney and Jennifer (is that her name?) better, cuz I mostly just talked to Kenny. Didn't Charlie say that Courtney's coming to visit sometime? That would be cool! See ya Sunday!

Ethan, I'm confused about Beth's school schedule. Is she sophomore or junior? I thought she was a sophomore, but her xanga blog suggests that she's graduating next year?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home