Friday, January 05, 2007

Hi. I really don't feel like talking to you people today. But it'll be good for me.

Danna, Lothlorien is still alive and well in the comment box. It's in the exact same web address as it was before, but she doesn't often post new stuff. If you want to come on over and talk, I don't think she'd mind, would you, Beth?

Tonight I discovered the very sharp, very real pain of heartbreak. Sitting in your living room while your very loving pastor explains truths (that are very hard to take) to you...I didn't want to believe him at first. Now I realize that he's totally on track with God's plan, but conviction and repentance of certain things is hard. HARD. I don't really feel comfortable at this time to tell what happened exactly, but please pray for me, for my family, and for Robbie. I've never needed it more (well, not since I got saved).

Well, the next few days will be...bleak.

3 Comments:

At 2:19 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Looking back on that, that's got to be the worst poem I've ever written. Sorry to put you through that drivel.

 
At 11:07 AM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Thanks, you guys. That's really encouraging. Maybe I should read that book too...I think my BFF has it, so I'll ask to borrow it. :)

 
At 10:29 AM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Yeah, I have his book I kissed dating goodbye; it's really great. And I think this whole issue with guy/girl relationships is starting to seem a little easier to me now. Thank you for your prayers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home