Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I seriously had the best New Year's Eve of my life on Monday. We played mailroom, and I found out some HUGE things I didn't know before. Some that require a lot of thinking and praying. Don't get me wrong, they were all GOOD things! But just...major decision-type stuff. Robbie's not going to church tomorrow...idk why. But he said he'll try to make it on Friday...I hope I can go! (not just to see Robbie, that's not the point of Friday evangelism!)
But anyway, back to New Year's Eve. When the clock struck midnight, we all ran out into the street and screamed! There was this weird guy (probably drunk) walking around, and he's like "Yeah, totally fer sure! Happy New Year!" And he started hugging people! Freaky!!! After he walked off, Charlie and Jordan were like, "So who was that?" and I'm like "No idea!" and they're like "We thought you knew him!!!" It was pretty funny.
I have a cough and the sniffles...*COUGH COUGH* Don't you feel bad for me? Hey, Danna brought up an important point at Monday's party, and it has something to do with you, Ethan! She was wondering why both you and her always comment on here, but you never talk to each other? It's like, perpetual cold shoulder. Maybe I should officially introduce you?

Danna, this is Ethan. He's a farmer. He lives in...where do you live again?
Ethan, this is Danna. She goes to my church. She lives in *CENSORED FOR PRIVACY*

So now say hello, for Pete's sake!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

My friend had the idea of doing that (going up to random peeps doors) but we figured that we might get in trouble, so yeah. Um...Danna doesn't come online that often, so you guys might not run into her for a while.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home