Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hola, I think I went too long with out posting this time, sorry. I'm getting ready for my totally huge birthday party next week! 20 teenagers are invited total, and we're gonna have a blast! I wrote on the invitations that I don't want any presents, but Charlie and Jordan are like, "Come on, we're not showing up without a present!" So whatever.

Other than that, not much has been going on besides the normal schedule. Oh, oh, here's some good news, but it won't mean anything to anybody besides Danna. Ethan (a different Ethan, he goes to my church) has been drifting away and not really hanging out with our group at church, but last Sunday, he decided that he's going to start chilling with us more and not just leaving as soon as service is over! It's cool.

I want another pair of Chuck Taylors. Two is not nearly enough. And I want a pair with crazy art and stuff on the sides, that would be wicked awesome. Gosh I love my Chuck Taylors! Teehee, is that plagiarism?

I hate quitting something that I've been working on for a long time. But my novel is going NOWHERE!!! I sit down and start working at it, and the plot starts going in circles and it totally drags on and on. But I don't want to give up on it, because I already did that with piano, and I don't want to get into the habit of quitting when the going gets tough.

I have no idea why I'm posting today. There's nothing to say. Maybe I'll score something better next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home