Monday, March 19, 2007

Quick One

Megan had her totally rockin' birthday party on Saturday! The weather was beautiful, which was a VERY refreshing change from the dreary rain and cold we've been having. Except I didn't realize the ground was still muddy, so...yeah. I ran outside for 5 hours in just socks, and now they're completely ruined. That has actually happened twice before. At the Super Bowl Party I ran through Jordan's whole neighborhood in just socks. And after we all went tubing I walked around in the church parking lot in just socks, so they were ruined again. And all three times, everybody flipped and was like, "OH MY GOSH YOUR SOCKS" and I'm just like, "yeah, it's not really a big deal, people!"

I just realized that talking about socks is really dumb.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM PDT , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Yeah. *crickets chirping* Um, I really don't know what to say today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home