Thursday, February 22, 2007

Well, I suppose a new post is overdue. So here I am. Posting....

On Friday the quiz rally is at our church, and Mrs. Weaver said that if we take all three team trophies, she'll take us out to Coldstone! But like that's gonna happen. Nobody's been studying, and practices have been sooo lame! I remember the days where we jump like two or three words into the question, and the quiz masters had to tell us to slow down. Now we hear the whole question and miss the five second time limit to jump! Yuck. Well, there's a silver lining to everything, I guess. I'll get to see Fishy and Vanessa, and chill till midnight with everypeoples.

I've started ripping music illegally again. You know, like, borrow a CD from the library or a friend, rip it onto your computer, put it on your mp3 player, then return the CDs. My sister's all, "Emily, stop breaking the law! It's BAD!!!" Idk if it's bad or not. I mean, it's not like I'm gonna put the artists out of business by ripping their music. And even Charlie does it, who's a PK! So what's the big deal?

On that note, here's what I've been listening to: Foreigner. LOTS OF FOREIGNER. And yesterday I got CDs from Moby, Lifehouse, and U2. Anybody else listen to these guys? "You and Me" is one of the most overplayed radio singles ever, but I still love it. And "Honey" from Moby is just so...right. Well, back to school. Yuck.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

I'm listening to Bill Cosby right now. He is a really funny guy! RIGHT! lol you guys have gotta listen sometime.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home