Saturday, February 21, 2009

Trapezii. I feelz dem.

I haven't been on a computer in two days, and I didn't miss it at all! Yesterday morning we went over to the Sires/Naish house and did some moooooving! I actually really enjoyed it, my muscles are pretty sore (in the good way). After a beautiful day, we left mid-afternoon to get me to the library. I shelved for two hours , then went back to Jeff's house for some more moving! Then I went to Meymey's house for a sleepover. Well, actually we went to the Potts house till like 1:30 or so. Elder Dave helped Mike with their bathroom while we sat around (except for the bathroom run/Doritos coveting trip to Fred Meyer).

Next day, we started out at Permapost wheeeee. Not all that exciting, but I learned that dancing with a vacuum can be rather fun when one puts in their earphones. :P We then went over to Jeff's again, which is pretty much where we spent the rest of the day. Megan, Janelle, and I packed up the kitchen; Jordan and Bill washed out the nasty fridge; Drew and Jeff put up sheet rock.

All this sounds not all that great, but I really had a great time. I mean, come on: I spent like a day and a half with some of my best friends, just a really good feeling. Of course, there was the whole episode tonight...ugh. I suppose if I get into it again, I'll just get me and certain readers of this frustrated all over again. But let me clarify that any anger I felt (or still feel, actually) is tempered by the fact that I still love them and always will. I hope you feel the same...?

I wrote today. I did! It's a four-stanza poem, and it's been in my back pocket since this afternoon. It's not half bad...okay, yes it is half-bad. But I think it's half-good too. Maybe just because it's something, but I feel better about my "ability" to write now that I have something down on paper. Maybe someday I'll start putting my real writing on this blog; it's all stashed away somewhere.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:34 AM PST , Blogger Jeff said...

Friday was a blast - so much got done! It would been so cool to have some fiery habanero chips tho >.>

I saw you "dancing" while you were cleaning windows, too!

I do feel the same, but still upset a little.

I honestly don't think you could lose yer ability to write. You like it too much, just like reading, and Disney movies, and juice.

 
At 5:20 PM PST , Blogger emily...♫ said...

Spicy Sweet Chili is the bomb, okay?? :P

You sure that was dancing? My "dancing" is more like random arm waving and foot stamping. White chick ftw! :D

Those last two sentences will help me when I have writer's block. I printed them and put them on my wall. Seriously.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home